- By placing an order through HaveAir via haveaircustoms.com, haveaircustoms.bigcartel.com, or directly through a payment processing service, you are agreeing to our terms.
- If payment is not received within 180 days upon receiving your shoes, merchandise, or goods HaveAir reserves the right to keep them.
- Payment for all custom sneaker orders is to be made upfront unless otherwise agreed upon.
Refunds and Returns
- Once the transaction is complete and your shoes are received, all sales are final. We do not accept returns on any of our custom shoes. We do not provide refunds for any reason. We are not responsible for the delivery of your package after it is shipped. Again, once work is completed, all sales are FINAL.
- Once the product has been delivered, the client is fully responsible for anything that may happen to them.
- As stated above, we do not accept returns. That said, you can not send your product back for revisions or changes without charge. Throughout the design and production process you have numerous opportunities to speak up if you do not like what you are seeing when we update you. Additionally, final images and videos of the products are provided before we proceed to ship them.
- All custom sneakers are hand painted with Angelus Leather Paint, the leading resource for sneaker customizers. While your customs are made to last, we can not guarantee that they will not chip or crack with use over time. That said, we have clients dating all the way back to when we started in 2013 that occasionally reach out and let us know that the paint on their shoes still hasn't chipped.
- The durability of the custom job comes down to how the shoes are worn. They canbe worn in the rain* and can be worn for athletic activities, however we do not recommend wearing them daily, exercising in them all the time, or purposefully trying to damage the paint.
- Custom sneakers are more prone to damage when worn by children or worn on a regular basis.
- All clients are responsible for the way they wear or utilize their custom sneakers, and the effects that their use may have on them.
*All finished custom shoes are sprayed with Reshoevn8r Water+Stain Repellent.
As of August 2019, the average turnaround time is roughly 2-6 weeks.
Turnaround time comes down to the complexity of the order, number of shoes in the order, and when the order was placed.
All orders are handled in the order that they were received, so just because you are in a rush, does not mean you get priority over other clients. Before we accept an order we ask every client whether there is a deadline or not, if you say there is no deadline, we treat your order as such. For a fee we will rush your order and give it priority over other clients.
We are not bound to the average turnaround timeframe, it is called an average for a reason.
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on our part, so plan ahead when ordering custom sneakers for a special occasion and do not blame us for missed birthdays and special occasions when the lack of planning, providing a deadline, or paying a rush fee is your responsibility.